Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween 2009


Once again, Halloween has crept up on me. So many things to do! It's is a race against the clock to get everything done that I had planned. The problem....I get distracted easily.......I will start to decorate a corner of the house, need some tape, glue, wire, etc., wonder up to the craft room, and 2 hours later come down and tell my husband "look what I made!" Completely forgetting about the project that I started down stairs. So what am I to do? I guess I will have to make Halloween year 'round!

7 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

I know the feeling hehe love those favor baskets too !

Unknown said...

Hi, I just went to your Flickr site, I am amazed by you and your creativity! How do you have enough hours in a day???? You are so talented in so many ways....my hat goes off to you! I am just starting a craft room, a little 12x12 room....I hope to be able to find some of the things you had in your for storage. You have a beautiful life! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

These are delightful!!!

Lori said...

Hi Carrie, thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I so appreciate it! Love your stuff! Love your blog!

Tia said...

Well that is adorable! Those are peat pots? I like it!

Carrie said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, these are peat pots.

dear jane said...

Carrie love your blog and your little treat boxes!!! Sooo cute! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower...I know the feeling sooo much to do...sooo little time!:D